You Are Visitor No. :
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

web-shop finally Moved

I've finally moved my web-shop from friendster to blogger...

Its kinda hard for me to create a website for myself...

Cause its my 1st time also to manage pages, documents, HTML code etc...

i've used 2 weeks to complete the website...

>,<"... Finally can have a big resting time for now on... hehehe~

Do feel free to shopping at my web-shop...

I'll be update some new product in every weekends...

And soon... i'll going to TAR College to continue my study...

I'll be taking Graphic Design course...

Hopefully can help to upgrade my own web-shop with those knowledge of Graphic Design?...

Hmm... i think Multimedia Design are muct better... but there is no way to return back now...

Cause had settle up for the course which i've choosed earlier...